Title: Woods3/31/2016 10:50:52 PM
food was two hours late, we were pretty hungry by the time it came, not to mention the deliverer expected us to give him a tip, two hours..... two hours it took to get a few simple orders to us.
Title: concern about bubble tea3/31/2013 3:26:09 PM
you guys should add bubble tea to the menu
Title: another snafu3/30/2016 4:46:39 PM
I commented earlier about making your website more user friendly...another issue has arisen since I cannot comment on a past order...I wanted to make sure I could get shrinp sauce with my order but there is no option for sauces...and i can't edit my order. very frustrated.
Title: Frustrated3/30/2016 3:54:52 PM
It is convenient to place an order for both establishments on one website, however, I am not familiar enough with your menu to order the sushi roll I like because there are no description below. I am currently at work attempting to order lunch and I don't have access to a telephone to call and ask...please make your menu more user friendly.
Title: online service3/28/2013 4:39:36 PM
Online service does not apparently work. Called to verify that my order had been placed and it of course had not. Female employee laughed at me and did not apologize for their mess up. She then told me it would be an hour before she could deliver the food. Always poor service; rude employees. Never AGAIN!
Title: NEW CREW3/17/2016 9:21:25 AM
The staff at this location is very unprofessional...the business needs new management if thats the type of people they hire. When someone places Annie for food they would like to be treated with respect. They will curse you and lie to you...i hope this place closes down since it os so nasty the health inspected should put chains on the door!
Title: Order never made it3/14/2015 9:24:02 PM
I placed delivery order for my my son and I around 9p tonight. The person who took the order said it would take about an hour. At an hr and twenty minutes I called the restaurant and was told the driver was new and to give him another 20. At 11p I attempted to call restaurant again with the no answer. Ordered 2 1/2 he's ago and now have a very hungry 9 yr old with no food. This was a residential order, but most of the time we place 10-20 orders with you guys from work. I will now discourage anyone from ordering from you again. You can keep your crappy service.
Title: Any Interest in Customer Service?3/12/2015 5:26:09 PM
After a 500 mile drive today, we ordered from Dragon City to pick up on our way into town so we wouldn't have to go out again. The food was good except for the items which they failed to give us. I called them and was told that I could pick them up tonight or get them another time. Although it was *THEIR* mistake, they would not deliver the missing items to us because we had not ordered delivery. Because we did not pay the $1 delivery fee they expected *us* to drive back to them to pick up my daughter's dinner. The "manager on-duty" would not consider any other solution because this is how she was trained. Never was the word "Sorry* spoken. I was pretty worked up but never called her names. I did say that we might not buy there again, but she did not seem interested. In the end, she hung up on me as I spoke.
Title: You just lost a customer3/12/2013 9:13:52 PM
I placed an order online this evening at 7:05, I received an email confirming my order. At 7:59 I called to see why I hadn't received my order, the girl that answered the phone rudely told me my order hadn't been received. I placed the same order on the phone and had to call back at 9:06 because I still hadn't received my order. The same rude girl answered the phone and told me it was on the way. I finally received my order at 9:30, 2 1/2 hours after I order. When the delivery guy got to my door he didn't offer an apology, heck he didn't even speak. My food wasn't even warm. I refuse to ever order anything from this place again. Just a terrible experience.
Title: Never Again3/10/2013 3:31:53 PM
I am so DONE with dragon city. I ordered from them for a while but after some of my orders got mixed and messed up I started to get annoyed. A few weeks ago they lost our order, took two hours to finallly get it, and we didn't get any kind of discount or apology. Today, our driver looked at me and said "What.. no tip?" Uh.. I tipped on the website and even if I didn't, RUDE! I wish I HADN'T tipped! They are literally less than five miles away. Jerks, horrible service, order somewhere else.
83 Results 4/9 1234567