Dragon City Chinese Restaurant
Title: 5/18/2013 5:43:44 PM
I ordered from Dragon City on 5/18/2013 at around 6:30PM. The order was very simple, three lo-mein noodles
Title: horribale5/18/2013 5:37:17 PM
horrible food
Title: U RIP OFF DRAGON CITY!5/13/2016 2:49:40 PM
U SUCK! U RIP OFF THE NAME FROM MY FAV GAME DRAGON CITY!
Title: dont eat here4/7/2016 11:33:36 AM
unless your desperate dont eat here
Title: Bad food4/29/2015 5:09:02 AM
food looked and tasted old. Rice and chicken was very hard. We didn't even eat the food we threw it away. Won't be going back here
Title: Improve4/27/2013 6:06:53 PM
Maybe you should take some of these comments and improve your service and people skills. Just Saying
Title: thats messed up4/27/2013 6:02:49 PM
ordered my food waited an hour it was 3.00 more than what it said on the website and i was shorted my eggroll NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Delivery time4/22/2012 5:30:14 PM
So far we have been waiting over an hour for 2 orders. When we called to find out if it was on the way or forgotten or whatever we were told 'he left 10 minutes ago...' Now 10 minutes later it is still not here? Has it ever taken 20 minutes to get anywhere in Jonesboro? Less than stellar food and very poor service. I would recommend calling hong kong or Sai Thai if you feel like paying for food.
Title: Delivery Sucks!!!!!4/1/2013 6:49:26 PM
Good food but the delivery really sucks!!! if you want to eat here just dine in. You'll be waiting hours to get your food delieverd!
Title: Screwed up order3/9/2015 5:23:22 PM
They screwed up my order and when I called, the reply that I got was "do you want to come and pick it up."Well, of course not. That is a waste of my time to get back out after I just sat down to eat. Then "I will just let them know to do it right the next time." That is not acceptable. If you are screwing things up, why not cater to the customer who is purchasing your service; which was pitiful this time and has been before to be completely frank.
82 Results 3/9 <<1234567>>