Title: Unhappy Customer11/3/2012 2:38:47 PM
I have eaten Sushi from the best Places in Japan to the worst in the USA, but today I ordered $20 dollars worth of what was suppose to be Sushi from Dragon City and I can Honestly say it was the WORST I have ever tried to eat. I suggest You take it off your menu.. I am Very unhappy with what was delivered to my home.. You should be ashamed to let such low quality of food ever leave your restaurant... You can get much better Sushi at Habatchi Grill, all you can eat for $12 dollars... Thanks for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Great Food!10/5/2014 8:19:32 AM
The food is amazing! I've enjoyed everything that I have ordered and the prices are wonderful too!
Title: Don't order online!10/29/2014 1:12:58 PM
Don't order your food online because you'll never get it!!
Title: Unwanted fake crab in my dinner10/28/2012 7:35:12 PM
I ordered the Seafood Delight and requested the Shrimp and Lobster only, not Scallops, along with the vegetables. After it got delivered and I was digging in, I discovered almost 25-30 of the dish was fake seafood 'legs' under the layer of veggies, a few shrimp and one piece of lobster. I do not like that stuff and I do not like getting something I did not ask for. Dragon City has made me some great meals, but lately it has slipped a bit. I hope this restaurant keeps its high standards going forward. I feel that I did not get my money's worth or what I asked for, and that is unacceptable in a professional situation. Again, I hope Dragon City gets it back together.
Title: Shrimp with garlic sauce1/3/2015 5:23:58 PM
Normally I have been pleased with the quality of food. Tonight my order of shrimp with garlic sauce contained not a single piece of shrimp.
Title: TRUTH1/2/2015 10:42:21 AM
Horrible customers service, rude workers, and the 2 people iv known that were employed there, talk about how racist they are.
Title: 1/2/2015 10:40:31 AM
Rude people, Nasty smelling restaurant
Title: No coupon1/17/2015 4:51:15 PM
No fking coupon!
Title: Orgasmic Chinese FOOD1/10/2013 12:13:27 PM
I love this restaurant! Everything about it makes me horny. Their food is an orgasm in my mouth! If I could I would blow every single one of their employees. Most definitely the best chinese restaurant in town! I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!
Title: THIS IS A GREAT AND AWESOME RESTURANT AND IT HAS THE MOST GREAT CHINESE FOOD I LOVE THE DRAGON CITY
THIS IS A GREAT AND AWESOME RESTURANT AND IT HAS THE MOST GREAT CHINESE FOOD I LOVE THE DRAGON CITY ...?
91 Results 9/10 45678910