Title: REVIEW #22000-12-05T00:00:00
All you can eat Lunch buffet. Special lunch Menu for $4.75. Open until 10pm and delivers. Regular items from $3-$12. Good variety of dishes-many hot and spicy. Generous portions so good value. Buffet is modest. You may have to wait if ...?
Title: Rude!!!2/9/2016 10:28:29 AM
I ordered Chow Mein with shrimp and was served something totally different. I asked them to please fix it and they would not fix it. The manager did not even acknowledge the problem. It's sad, becausethis was mine and my cchildren's favorite spot, but we will not be back. The foundation of a great business is how you treat your customers. I've put up with their rudeness in the past because I love the food, however, never again.
Title: Awesome2/8/2014 8:35:28 PM
We literally just got our food and it is so hot like it just was cooked I can't believe there was a delivery time in there. So fresh! Although the food isn't just like amazing it is good and fresh and fairly cheap. Great deal.
Title: Why Lie2/5/2014 8:36:57 AM
Why is everyone on here lying saying that they have bad service? First off if they are so bad why don't you just go to another restaurant makes me wonder if you even ordered from here or are just trying to tarnish reputation either way they have good food and will make it just fine without your service.
Title: Slowest delivery ever2/29/2012 7:30:12 PM
Got out lukewarm food 2.5 hours after order was placed. Called at 1.25 hrs and was told the fax was out of ink (online order). Beef was of lowest possible quality. I would not order from here again.
Title: Still waiting2/29/2012 6:58:15 PM
Placed my order online over 2 hours ago. Called an hour and 15 min to see where it was, the fax machine was out of ink and they had to go get some. 45 minutes later, I'm still waiting. Starving and highly disappointed.
Title: hello!2/25/2013 3:32:47 PM
Hey I ordered on here at 3:10 and it is 5:32 where is my order?
Title: Upset Customer2/24/2016 10:29:50 AM
I just waited 2 hours and 10 mins for my food to be cold???! Too mad!!!
Title: Awful service2/20/2016 5:21:39 PM
Ordered hibachi delivery and after an hour and a half when it still hadn't arrived I called to inquire and was told it was on the way. Waited another half hour and called back to speak with a manager who told me the driver had come to my house, which he did not, and that it was my fault as I had entered my phone number wrong, which was correct on my email confirmation. At that I point I asked her to just cancel the order to which she responded "are you serious right now?" And hung up the phone. Incredibly rude when the mistake was theirs.
Title: .......2/19/2016 6:18:24 PM
our food was super late. we waited an hour for the food and the food was cold. i do not appreciate this at all.
83 Results 6/9 3456789